Re: Feedback needed

Nick Lamb (njl98r nospam at ecs.soton.ac.uk)
Mon, 17 May 1999 23:34:40 +0100 (GMT)

On Fri, 14 May 1999, Marc van Woerkom wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Could one of you Linux users do me the favour of trying to compile the
> latest CD Index client from the CVS repository?

It seems to configure and build OK from CVS. I ran it, and I was horrified
but it seems that the problem I saw wasn't your fault -

500 Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration (...)

As far as I can tell, it's working fine, but the CDindex server has failed
in some unspecified way. I hope rob is on this, or that he'll get on it
real soon after he reads this.

Meanwhile, Marc - this looks good to go, tested and working fine on Linux
2.0.36 (RH 5.2) on Intel

Nick.