CVS

robert nospam at moon.eorbit.net
Mon, 28 Jun 1999 10:58:53 -0700 (PDT)

On 28 Jun, Marc van Woerkom wrote:

> But there is something wrong regarding the public CVS account.
>
> I had a look at it a minute ago (got the same failure like you).
> Sorry for the inconvinience we will try to fix this ASAP.

I've been tinkering with the permissions on the server, trying to get
things settled a bit nicer now that cvs.freeamp.org has a growing
number of projects to support. To log into the pserver, please use the
account cdindex with the password cdindex1. The cvs.html web page on te
server has been updated to reflect these changes.

Thanks for your patience...

--ruaok Freezerburn! All else is only icing. -- Soul Coughing

Robert Kaye -- robert nospam at moon.eorbit.net http://moon.eorbit.net/~robert