Re: Fuzzy matches

Richard Funderburg (rwfunder nospam at students.wisc.edu)
Sun, 15 Aug 1999 03:31:09 -0500

--=====================_8912278==_.ALT

At 11:34 PM 8/14/99 -0700, you wrote:
>I've just updated the main server with support for fuzzy matches and
>xml submissions. I've also added Michael Glickman's SADP player to the
>download page.
>
>Check it out and let me know what you think...
>

>--ruaok Freezerburn! All else is only icing. -- Soul Coughing
>
>Robert Kaye -- robert nospam at moon.eorbit.net http://moon.eorbit.net/~robert

It seems to me that since the update, xget.pl doesn't return anything other
than the XML header when a CD isn't found:

<!DOCTYPE CDInfo SYSTEM "http://www.cdindex.org/dtd/CDInfo.dtd">

It used to return "CD was not found" also. Anyone else have this problem?

BTW, specifically the cd was Extreme II, ID=h4O0SyQCisWpN7ASRih3ij3uUmM-.

Richard Funderburg
rwfunder nospam at students.wisc.edu

rwfunder nospam at students.wisc.edu