RE: XML

Paulo Candido (PauloC nospam at vesta.com.br)
Tue, 9 Mar 1999 16:29:33 -0300

I don't think plataform issues should interfere in design at this early
point. I think we first talk about what we want and need, then talk
about how to do it. I, for one, would be interested in coding a pure
Java version of the little beast (what would beat the plataform issue).
But right now I would be more interested in discussing what to code, not
how.

Paulo