Re: An XML entry example

Greg Stein (gstein nospam at lyra.org)
Tue, 09 Mar 1999 12:36:05 -0800

archive for future readers]

XML is definitely the way to go.

I've developed a preliminary protocol spec and working code base, based
on HTTP and XML. You can view info about it at http://www.cdin.org/.

You've got some good additions below, over what I added (which is close
to the existing CDDB data set). I'm going to leave it un-edited for the
archive.

Cheers,
-g

--