Re: Ok

Greg Stein (gstein nospam at lyra.org)
Tue, 09 Mar 1999 13:42:24 -0800

I beat you to it last night :-)

Please refer to http://www.cdin.org/ for more info.

However, I would not hold that up as the de facto reference. While
Python is a fantastic language, having a reference implementation in C
would probably be better. Hell, I'd rather see an Apache module
myself... (I may do this based on some of my mod_dav work)

So... if you're itching to code, then please go for it. Take a look at
the spec and table design that I posted to the web site; if that agrees
with you, then you're set.

Of course, if you're talking about the *client* side... well. Go fight
it out with Mike Oliphant :-)

Cheers,
-g

--