RE: Ok

Jeffrey Baker (jwb nospam at cp.net)
Tue, 9 Mar 1999 13:56:09 -0800

I have said before, and I will say again, and I think many people agree with
me. There is no way that a relational database is going to scale to the
project at hand. The XML must just be in flat files. It would be *so* much
faster, easier to mirror, vastly more extensible, etc. If you have a
relational database, you lose the extensibility of the XML.