Re: [cdin] RE: Ok

Justus Pendleton (Justus.Pendleton nospam at ascend.com)
Tue, 9 Mar 1999 18:02:55 -0500

On Tue, Mar 09, 1999 at 02:44:03PM -0800, Greg Stein wrote:
> The relational database is going to conduct transactions on a much
> smaller time scale than what you're referring to.

Well I guess that all depends on how the system works :-) Since you
never told me what was wrong with my idea of giving everyone their own
database and supporting merging databases (with associated
transactions and rollbacks) I still don't know why it wouldn't work.

Mind you, I'm not saying it will work, just that _I_ don't know why it
won't work. If someone can tell me why it won't work then I stop
abusing myself with this delusional fantasy.... %^)

--
Justus Pendleton                                                 ____