Re: Broken again :(

robert nospam at moon.eorbit.net
Wed, 8 Dec 1999 17:58:30 -0800 (PST)

On 8 Dec, Johan Pouwelse wrote:

> Variable "$sth" will not stay shared at
> /usr/local/httpd/cgi-bin/cdi/stats.pl line 53.
> Variable "$dbh" will not stay shared at
> /usr/local/httpd/cgi-bin/cdi/stats.pl line 53.
> Use of uninitialized value at /usr/local/httpd/cgi-bin/cdi/submit.pl line
> 83.
> Variable "$dbh" will not stay shared at
> /usr/local/httpd/cgi-bin/cdi/hget.pl line 44.
> Variable "$o" will not stay shared at /usr/local/httpd/cgi-bin/cdi/hget.pl
> line 73.

Are you running this under mod_perl? I just realized that this CD Index
is not mod_perl compliant. I need need to get rid of the 'requires'
that are used to include various scripts and make them into modules.

--ruaok Freezerburn! All else is only icing. -- Soul Coughing

Robert Kaye -- robert nospam at moon.eorbit.net http://moon.eorbit.net/~robert