RE: Is there a CD Player yet?

Justin R. Erenkrantz (justin nospam at erenkrantz.com)
Tue, 9 Mar 1999 21:20:28 -0800

Ben,

I'd advise some patience. There are numerous people who have written CD
players that are monitoring this list (myself included). We are currently
trying to sort everything out from a legal standpoint. We are also starting
to sketch out what we want this protocol to do and how to best achieve it
(DB/flat file, HTTP/DNS, etc.). Please remember that this list just started
YESTERDAY! If you are interested in adding anything to the conversation,
please feel free to join in... We need all the help we can get!

Later,
Justin