Re: CD Index is cool, but we need more STUFF :)

Jason von Nieda (jason nospam at vonnieda.org)
Thu, 11 Mar 1999 01:16:48 -0600

August Zajonc wrote:

> Please don't send that e-mail out quite yet. Premeture anouncments are a
> bane for everyone... CD Index is unlikly to be the final say, and if we keep
> changing things people will be rightly upset... Have we deceided anything
> final so that people can code to it? No, especially not people who are not
> directly involved in the project. Hold on!
>
> Prototypes are only a few weeks a way at the most, and they can point to the
> cddb replacement scripts any time...

Thats fine. You are absolutly right in what you said.
With that in mind, is this mailing list the best place to listen
for cries for help and or requests for involvment?

--
    Jason von Nieda       | "We can count on the fact
 http://www.vonnieda.org  |  that the spread of strong