Re: Library comments

robert nospam at moon.eorbit.net
Tue, 6 Jul 1999 10:03:19 -0700 (PDT)

On 6 Jul, marc nospam at freeamp.org wrote:
> Comment follows tonight or tomorrow night (GMT).
>
> I am sorry for the delay but the weather and my lovely wife won
> over computing this weekend.
>
> We had the two hottest days this year and spent them in a public bath /
> pool called Lemmerzbad on a hill over the rhine, in the close vicinity of
> the Drachenfels .. ahh...
>
> http://www.reisen.germany.net/siebengebirge/

Hmmmm. I'm jealous -- but then again, I can't complain. Prancing around
the california coast for the 4th of July was quite a bit of fun...

> And I would like to know what is more naturally:
> a time display in minutes:seconds.frames (1 frame = 1/75 s)
> or minutes:seconds.hundreth-seconds

Depends -- are lay people ever going to see this format? If so, I'd
vote for the latter. If not, the former.

> Plus we have os-dependent choice of the leadout track in
> case of multisession CDs (CD+, CD Extra).
> NT gives me the audio session (=1st) leadout,
> FreeBSD gives me the CD-ROM data sesssion (=2nd) leadout.

I'd hate to side with NT, but that sounds right.

--ruaok Freezerburn! All else is only icing. -- Soul Coughing

Robert Kaye -- robert nospam at moon.eorbit.net http://moon.eorbit.net/~robert