Re: Distributed Data

Greg Stein (gstein nospam at lyra.org)
Tue, 09 Mar 1999 12:56:13 -0800

I totally agree on leaving out signatures. KISS is the name of the day
to create a protocol that people will buy into.

However: we still need a model for editing entries that arrive at the
server. Or some other policy mechanism to keep the data clean and valid.
I don't think we've seen anything like that proposed so far.

future readers; leaving the rest of this post un-snipped for that
benefit, too]

Cheers,
-g

--