Re: The competition (CDDB2)

robert nospam at moon.eorbit.net
Thu, 9 Dec 1999 10:43:03 -0800 (PST)

On 3 Dec, Stephen van Egmond wrote:

> I can do a first pass and post it for discussion... this weekend, once
> I've settled down for all the insane job hunting I'm doing. Next week,
> I'm on a contract in the states but am unsure how much e-mail I'll be
> picking up.

How is that first pass coming along? I'm also tempted to organize my
thoughts on paper. However, I want to keep it fairly high level for
now. I just want to have a high level requirements document.... I'll
start on that once I get all the source checked in and updated on the
server.

--ruaok Freezerburn! All else is only icing. -- Soul Coughing

Robert Kaye -- robert nospam at moon.eorbit.net http://moon.eorbit.net/~robert